Homemade Dog Treats, Dog Treat Recipes, Dog Quotes
Dog cake baking tips 2: continuation from dog cake baking tips 1...
Tip #3 - Baking A Great Dog Cake
1. Preheat the oven to the temperature called for in the recipe before you put the cake in. This will take about 10 - 15 minutes. Preheating to the desired temperature ensures that your cake will cook evenly.
2. When a recipe calls for eggs, use the large size.
3. To measure liquid in a measuring cup, let the meniscus (the curve of the top part of the liquid) touch the line of the desired amount. Look at it at eye level.
4. Do not overbeat the batter or overmix. Follow the directions of the recipe.
5. If you are planning to use more than one recipe at a time, mix them one at a time. Then, you can add baking time to the entire mixture.
6. After preparing the cake mix, pour into the greased cake pan immediately and put into the oven. Place in the center of the oven rack.
7. When the cake is done, remove from the oven and let it cool. See Part 1 for more about cooling the cake.
Tip #4 - Cake did not rise
The cause could be any of the following:
Tip #5 - Cake Fell
More Dog Humor or click image above
FDA approved, use in oven, microwave, freezer, dishwasher.